In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD), as well as in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), the following points related to the processing of personal data through this website are reported below:
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Responsible for the Treatment is BCN01 GILCA SL (GOOING.ES) C.I.F.: B63783955; SOCIAL ADDRESS: Calle Montserrat, 15. 08001. BARCELONA; Email: email@example.com; Telephone: (+34) 934414959; Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org; Telephone: (+34) 934414959.
In relation to the section Work with us, the personal data collected will be processed, under the regime of co-responsibility of the treatment, based on the provisions of Article 26 of the RGPD, in addition to GOOING.ES, by the following companies:
None at the moment.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
- Online quotation: The information you provide us through this form will be used to send you the quotation related to the services you have detailed.
- Contact section The personal data you provide us through the contact section enabled on the website, will be processed only to answer your query or request. The information collected will be limited to identification and contact data, as well as data related to the nature of the request you direct to us.
- Notification locator: The data processed through this section will be used for the sole purpose of providing information to the user about the status of your notification.
- Communication of incidents: The data you provide in the incident communication form will be processed in order to process your request and resolve the identified incident
TO WHOM IS THE DATA COMMUNICATED?
GOOING.ES will not communicate your data to any third party, unless it is strictly necessary to comply with our legal or contractual obligations and you are expressly informed of this. In the event that you use the office location service and consent to identify your location, Firefox will collect information about nearby wireless access points and the IP address of your computer and forward this information to the default geolocation service provider, Google, to obtain a location estimate. This location estimate will be shared with this website for the sole purpose of providing information on the offices closest to the user's location.
WHAT IS THE BASIS THAT LEGITIMIZES THE PROCESSING?
The legal basis for the processing of personal data collected by GOOING.ES is based on different legal precepts, depending on the context of the collection and processing:
- Online quotation: in relation to the personal data collected during the online quotation submission process, as well as the data processed within the framework of the relationship generated between GOOING.ES and the data subject, the basis that legitimizes the processing is the execution of the pre-contractual relationship between the parties, in the terms provided for in Article 6.1.b) of the GDPR.
- Contact section: the basis that legitimizes the processing of data is the User's own consent and acceptance. The User has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Notification locator/incident management: The basis legitimizing the processing is the execution of the relationship between the parties.
HOW LONG IS THE INFORMATION KEPT?
- Online quotation: The information will be kept for the period necessary to manage the quotation request; subsequently the information will be kept blocked during the period of limitation of legal actions and after that period it will be deleted.
- Contact section The information collected through the contact form enabled on the website will be retained for the period necessary to handle the query or request for information that the User has requested; thereafter, the data will be deleted, unless the nature of the query or request requires the retention of your information for other purposes, in which case we will inform you about such purpose of treatment, the period of conservation and data recipients, in the terms that apply.
- Notification locator The information will only be processed during the sending of the notification, in order to provide the user with information about the delivery process at any given time. Subsequently, the data will be kept blocked and after the legal period of conservation, the data will be deleted.
- Incident management: the data will be kept for the period necessary to process and resolve the incident reported by the interested party. Subsequently, the data will be kept blocked during the period of limitation of legal actions and after this period, the data will be deleted.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
GOOING.ES uses technologies appropriate to the current state of the art, to protect your data and personal information, so our website is stored on secure servers protected against the most common types of attacks. GOOING.ES has adopted technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. We remind you of the need for your username and password to be private and non-transferable.
Likewise, GOOING.ES informs you that all our staff, whatever the stage of the processing in which they intervene, has adopted the commitment to treat your data with the utmost care and confidentiality. We remind you that neither GOOING.ES, nor any of its employees, will transfer or communicate your data to third parties, except in the cases provided by law, or unless expressly authorized by you.
WHAT ASPECTS SHOULD THE USER TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHEN PROVIDING US WITH DATA?
All information provided by the User must be truthful and accurate. For this purpose, the User must ensure the authenticity of all data provided as a result of the completion of the corresponding forms. In order to register and/or fill in any form, the User will have to provide all the data included in such forms as mandatory, guaranteeing that the data provided are accurate and adequate to reality. GOOING.ES shall be notified as soon as possible of any change in the User's data. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made, and for the damages caused to GOOING.ES, or third parties, for the information provided
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
The General Data Protection Regulation recognizes different rights of the data subject in relation to the processing of his or her personal data. Below, we inform you about each of these rights and indicate the channels through which you can direct, where appropriate, the corresponding request:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, as well as access to the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of data being processed; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom or which the data have been or will be disclosed; if possible, the expected time period for storing the personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In addition, taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional statement. For this purpose, you will have to tell us in your request which data you are referring to and the correction we need to make; you will also have to accompany, where necessary, the documentation supporting the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data undergoing processing.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you when one of the following circumstances applies:
- that they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you withdraw your consent, provided that the processing is not based on another legal basis
- you object to the processing and no other legitimate grounds for the processing prevail; they have been processed unlawfully.
- Right of restriction : You have the right to obtain the restriction of data processing when any of the following conditions are met:
- where you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, during the period that allows GOOING.ES to verify the accuracy of the data
- in the event that it considers that the processing is unlawful and the user has objected to the deletion of the personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use
- GOOING.ES no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the User needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims
- in the event that you have objected to the processing, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons of GOOING.ES prevail over yours
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to GOOING.ES, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller, where the processing is based on consent, and is carried out by automated means. In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically feasible. This right to portability shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority. The right to portability shall not extend to data that GOOING.ES would have inferred from data derived directly from the use of the services provided. Right of opposition
- You have the right to object to the processing of data concerning you, at any time, including profiling. In case you exercise this right, GOOING.ES will stop processing your personal data, unless we accredit compelling legitimate reasons for the processing to prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. Channels to make effective the exercise of these rights: to exercise any of the rights indicated in the previous sections, the User may send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to the following address: c/Montserrat, 15. 08001 Barcelona.
In the cases in which he/she considers that his/her data protection rights have been violated, especially when he/she has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his/her rights, he/she may file a claim before the Competent Control Authority in the matter. In Spain, depending on the case, they may have jurisdiction
Spanish Data Protection Agency:
- Spanish Data Protection Agency: Calle Jorge Juan nº 6, CP 28001, Madrid, web: aepd.es; Tel. 901 100 099/ 91.266.35.17
- • Catalan Data Protection Agency Calle Rosselló, 214, Esc. A, 1º 1ª, CP 08008 Barcelona; web apdcat.cat; Tel. 93 552 78 00.
- Basque Data Protection Agency: Calle Beato Tomás de Zumárraga, 71, 3ª Planta
- 01008 Vitoria – Gasteiz, web: avpd.euskadi.eus; Tel.945 016 230- Fax. + (34) 945 016 231.
- Council for Transparency and Data Protection of Andalusia: Calle Conde de Ibarra, 18 CP 41004 Sevilla; web: ctpdandalucia.es/contacto; Tel: 955041408.